⚠ Note: If what you see on your device is different to the screenshots in this article, you may be using a different version of the app. Try the configuration using the general email settings.
This article explains how to set up your email in the Outlook app on your Apple device. Also, find out how to set up your mailbox in the Outlook app on your Android device or how to set up your mailbox in other email clients.
Open the Outlook app.
Enter the email address of your mailbox and tap on Add account.
On the Add account page, select IMAP.
Enter the email address and password of your mailbox and enable the Advanced Settings option.
Enter the following information.
IMAP Incoming Email Server:
- IMAP Host Name: mail.webador.com (not your domain name!)
- IMAP Username: your full email address
- IMAP Password: your mailbox password
SMTP Outgoing Email Server:
- SMTP Host Name: mail.webador.com:587 (not your domain name!)
- SMTP Username: your full email address
- SMTP Password: your mailbox password
⚠ Note: The password is your mailbox password, so not the password you use to log into Webador. If you've forgotten your mailbox password, you can always reset it.
Tap the Sign in button. You can now send and receive messages from the Outlook app!