⚠ Note: While the screenshots below feature Office Outlook 365, the automatic configuration works for all versions of Outlook since 2007. This means what you see during setup may look slightly different to what's shown in the example.
Open Outlook, click on Info, and click on Add account.
Click on Tools in the toolbar, go to Accounts, and click on the + symbol under Add account.
Enter the email address of your mailbox and click on Connect.
Please fill in the following data:
- Use for both incoming and outgoing server mail.webador.com (not your domain name!)
- Incoming mail (IMAP) is port 143
- Use STARTTLS as the encryption method. For both incoming and outgoing email.
- Outgoing e-mail (SMTP) is port 587
- Do not check the Secure Password Authentication option
Then click Next.
Enter the mailbox password and click on Connect.
⚠ Note: The password is your mailbox password, so not the password you use to log into Webador. If you've forgotten your mailbox password, you can always reset it.
Outlook will start the automatic configuration. This may take some time!
You now have set up your mailbox in Office Outlook.
✔ Tip: Find out how to set up your email in other email clients.