The Editor tool will open when you log into Webador and click on your website name. You can use the Editor to add, remove, and edit content on your pages.
How the Editor works
Drag elements from the menu on the left and drop them on the page - it's that simple!
Once you've placed an element on the page, click on it to make changes.
Bottom left menu bar
- Click on the preview icon in the top left corner to see a preview of your site
- Click on the gear icon to change the settings for the current page. You can also do this via the Pages tab
- Click on the mobile icon to see a preview of how your website will be displayed on mobile devices
Editing the banner
The banner is the large image at the top of a page. You can enable or disable banners for each page. Click on the Edit button in the middle of the banner to open the banner menu, where you can:
- Upload an image to use as a banner
- Add multiple images to play as a slideshow
- Add text or buttons to the banner
Editing the Header text/logo
Click on the Header to make changes. You can insert text and/or a logo image.
Adding pages to your website
To add a new page, go to the Pages tab and click on the + New page button.