The Editor tool will open when you log into Webador. You can use the Editor to add, edit, or remove content on your pages.
How the Editor works
Drag elements from the menu on the left and drop them on the page - it's that simple!
Once you've placed an element on the page, click on it to make changes.
Bottom left menu bar
- Click on the icon in the bottom left corner to see a preview of your site
- Click on the gear icon next to the preview icon to change the settings of the current page. You can also do this via the Pages tab
- Click on the mobile icon to see a preview of how your website will be displayed on mobile devices
Editing the banner
The banner is the large image at the top of a page. You can enable or disable banners for each page.
- Upload an image to use as a banner
- Add multiple images to play automatically as a slideshow
- Add text or buttons to the banner
- Click on Save when you're done
Editing the Header text/logo
Click on the Header to make changes. You can insert text and/or a logo image.
Adding pages to your website
To add a new page, go to the Pages tab and click on + New page.