How the Editor works
Drag elements from the menu on the left and drop them on the page - it's that simple!
Once you've placed an element on the page, click on it to make changes.
Top left menu bar
- Click on the preview icon in the top left corner to see a preview of your site
- Click on the gear icon to change the settings for the current page. You can also do this via the Pages tab
- Click on the mobile icon to see a preview of how your website will be displayed on mobile devices
Editing the banner
The banner is the large image at the top of a page. You can enable or disable banners for each page. Click on the Edit button in the middle of the banner to open the banner menu, where you can:
- Upload an image to use as a banner
- Add multiple images to play as a slideshow
- Add text or buttons to the banner
We also have a video to help you see how you can add or remove a banner, and the options to edit your banner.
Editing the Header text/logo
Click on the Header to make changes. You can insert text and/or a logo image.
Adding pages to your website
To add a new page, go to the Pages tab and click on the + New page button.