It's less than ideal when an important email goes to your spam folder. Luckily, you can prevent that from happening!
To set this up, you'll need to have a Webador Pro or Business plan with a mailbox.
Go to webmail.webador.com and log in with your mailbox email address and password.
⚠ Note: These login credentials may be different to the ones you use to access your Webador account. If you've forgotten your mailbox password, you can always reset it.
In the menu on the left, click on Settings, then select Filters.
Click on the Create button to set up a new filter.
Customize your filter:
- Filter name: Choose a name for your filter that describes what it does (e.g. "Don't send emails from X to spam").
- Filter enabled: Make sure the filter is enabled.
- Scope: Select matching any of the following rules.
- Rules: This example case involves a specific Sender, so select From in the first drop-down menu. Type the email address in the text field. Click on the + to add more email addresses.
- Actions: Select Move message to > Inbox (or another folder if you have a specific one for this sender).
Here's an example of how your filter might look:
Click on Save.
✔ Tip: You can also use this function to automatically forward messages to another email address!