Go to the Editor.
Drag and drop the Image element onto your page.
Click on the element and click on the Select image button.
There are three ways to add images:
- Upload an image from your computer
- Choose from our wide selection of free stock images
- Add an icon to your website
- Use the buttons under the image to resize the image (as shown in the screenshot below)
- Click on the settings (gear) icon and enable Click to enlarge so that visitors can enlarge the image by clicking on it
- Click on the Link icon to turn your image into a hyperlink that takes visitors to another page on your website, a different website, an email address, or a file
Crop an image
Images are cropped when you resize them. You can decide how an image is cropped using the slider on the Image element.