You can export customer orders from your webshop, which can be useful for administration and tax purposes.
Go to Online Store via the Editor and click on the Export button under Orders.
Choose which data you want to export:
- Orders: Set a time period for which you want to export orders and click on Download. A CSV file will download, which you can open in your preferred accounting software.
- Invoices: Set a time period for which you want to export invoices and click on Download. A ZIP file will download containing PDF invoices for that time period.
- Online feed: All orders placed in your online store are listed here. You can copy the feed's URL.
This is how your invoice will look:
Open in Excel
CSV files can also be opened with Microsoft Excel. If your data is not already arranged in columns, follow these steps:
- Open a blank workbook in Excel and go to the Data tab.
- In the Get & Transform Data section of the ribbon, click on From Text/CSV.
- In the Import Data dialog, navigate to and select the file you downloaded and click on Import.
- In the drop-down menu under Delimiter, choose Comma, then click on Load.