Once you've finished setting up your webshop, you can start adding products via the Editor.
Go to the Editor.
Drag the Product element from the menu on the left and drop it in place on your site.
Click on the blue Choose product button to add a product:
- Add new product: Add a new product to your webshop, enter details such as a product description, pricing, a shipping method, available stock, and upload an image.
- Add existing product: Choose from a list of products you've already created.
Enter the product details. Information in this section can include:
- Product name: Enter the name of the product (or service).
- Image: Upload one or more images.
- Description: Add a short description of the product.
- Shipping: Specify a shipping method (go to the Webshop tab, click on Settings in the menu on the left, and click on Shipping).
- VAT rate: Enter which VAT rate the product is subject to.
- Price: Set a price.
- Promotional price: Set a discounted price, if applicable.
- Inventory: Adjust stock levels to reflect availability, or set 'Unlimited'.
- Weight (only used with advanced shipping methods): Enter the product's weight.
- Product variants: Add multiple variants for products that come in different sizes, colors, and designs (you can also enter a different price for these variants, which means you can offer your customers volume discounts).
- Product personalization with custom fields: Offer your customers extra personalization options when they purchase your products.
Advanced product features
In the Add product dialog, go to the Advanced tab to add SEO settings to your products and offer product personalization options to your customers.
In the SEO settings, you can add titles and descriptions to your products to make them easier to find.
You can also enable the Show in Google option to make sure your products show up not only in Google search results, but also in search results via the internal search function on your website. You'll see a preview of how your products will be displayed in search results. If you disable this option, your products will not be shown in search results on Google or on your own website.
You can also offer your customers product personalization options using custom fields. Check out this article on how to use custom fields for product personalization.
Your product should now be added to your webshop and available for your customers to purchase (if you've activated the shopping cart)!
✔ Tip: Add more information about your product via the product detail page.
✔ Tip: Check out this article on how to create product categories.