The button element is ideal for creating links on your website. You can use buttons to link to other pages on your website, to an external website, or to an email address. These links make it easier for your customers to access other pages or, for example, contact you.
Go to the Editor.
Drag the Button element from the menu on the left and drop it in place on your website.
Add relevant text to your button, such as where it links to. Click on Add link to make the button a link.
Buttons can be used as follows:
- Page: Links to a page on your website.
- Product: Links to a product on your website.
- Post: Links to a blog post on your website.
The button links to an external webpage. Make sure the website address is entered correctly and enable the Open in new tab option. When your visitors click on the button, the external webpage will open in another tab while your website remains open.
- Email: Links to an email address so your visitors can easily send you an email.
- Phone number: Links to a telephone number so your visitors can give you a call with one click.
- WhatsApp: Links to a mobile phone number so your visitors can send you a WhatsApp message.
Links to a file that will be automatically downloaded when visitors click on the button. Click on the Upload button to upload a file.
Click on the Save button.
Click on the Style button on the toolbar to customize your button:
- Color: Select a color for your button
- Icon: Add one of Webador's free-to-use icons to your button
- Style: Choose from:
- Size: Make your button small, default, or large
- Curve: Opt for a button with square corners or slightly curved corners, or make your button a circle
- Full width: Enable this option to make your button span the full width of a column