Slideshows display a series of images consecutively (one at a time). You can also add captions to your images!
Go to the Editor.
Drag the Slideshow element from the menu on the left and drop it in place on your page.
Click on the element, then click on Manage photos on the gray toolbar to upload images. You can select Upload image to upload a new image, select An existing album to use an image you uploaded before, or drag and drop images directly from your local files.
⚠ Note: To delete an image from the slideshow, click on Manage photos, hover the mouse cursor over the image you want to delete, and click on the cross.
Click on the settings (gear) icon on the gray toolbar to customize your slideshow:
- Scale: Choose from Crop (crop all images to the same size) or Fit (resize all images to the same size).
- Background: Select a background color for your images.
- Thumbnails: The slideshow thumbnails can be replaced with circles, displayed above or below the slideshow, or disabled entirely.
- Thumbnail size: Thumbnails can be 30 to 100px
- Transition: Set the transition from one photo to the next - choose from Slide or Fade.
- Play automatically: Enable this option if you want your slideshow to play automatically for your visitors.
- Show caption: Enable this option if you want to add a caption to be displayed with each image.
✔ Tip: Check out the Photo album element.