Go to the Editor.
Drag the Comments element from the menu on the left and drop it in place on your page.
Click on the element to see the gray toolbar, and click on Confirmation message to set what your visitors will see when they leave a comment.
Click on the settings (gear) icon on the toolbar to customize the comments form:
- Form: Set whether the comment form is shown above or below previously posted comments.
- Comments/page: Set how many comments you want to display per page.
- Email new comments: Enable this option to receive an email whenever a visitor leaves a comment.
- Pre-approve comments: Enable this option to hide new comments until you've seen and approved them.
- Reply to comments: Enable this option to be able to reply to comments left by your visitors.
The Pre-approve comments option is useful in avoiding unwanted comments or spam, while the Reply to comments feature allows you to engage with your visitors and answer questions.
Go to the Editor and click on the Comments element to approve, delete, or reply to comments
✔ Tip: Visitors must enter their email address when leaving a comment. This email address is only visible to you as an administrator. Other visitors to your website will not be able see this information!