Go to the Pages tab.
Click on the blue + New page button.
Enter the following information for your new page:
- Name: Give your page a name that will be shown on your website's menu, e.g. 'About us', 'Contact', or 'Place order'.
- Banner: Add a Banner to the top of the page.
- Page content: Select one of these if you don't want to start with an empty page. You can always change the layout in the Editor later.
- SEO settings: Make the page visible in Google search results, and add a page title and description to make it more easily findable. You can also add an image for social media sharing.
- Extra settings: Make the page visible or not visible in the menu, and add password-protection.
Click on Save.
✔ Tip: Add a page in a specific place via the + icon that appears between the pages.