All Webador's design templates include a default banner image at the top of the website. You can change the banner by uploading your own image or using one of Webador's free stock photos.
Go to the Editor.
Hover the mouse cursor over the banner image until you see the Edit button, then click on it.
On the banner settings menu that pops on the left, click on the + Change image button.
In the Choose image dialog, click on Upload to upload your own banner image from your computer or click on Stock images to select an image from Webador's free library.
When you've uploaded or found the image you want to use, click on Save.
You can also make a few other changes via the banner settings menu on the left:
- Header: Enter header text that will be displayed over the banner image
- Header and sub-header: Add a sub-header under header text
- Header and button: Enter header text and add a button with a hyperlink to a page on your website
- Dark background: Add a dark overlay to your banner image to improve the contrast with any headers and/or buttons and make the text more legible
- Parallax scrolling: Enable this option to make the background image move more slowly when scrolling, creating a 3D effect
Click on Save when you're satisfied with your changes.